This tutorial is about the Guide: Adding Shoes in the Strava App. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog Guide: Adding Shoes in the Strava App. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check Guide: Adding Shoes in the Strava App
The ability to add your gear to Strava makes it one of the most sought after fitness apps out there. You can add your fitness equipment, like your running shoes and your bike, to Strava and track your mileage. You can use the mobile app to track your gear, but to add it to Strava, you will need to visit their website as the feature is not currently available in the app. For more information on how to add shoes to Strava, you can read this tutorial.
How can I add shoes on Strava?
Adding shoes on Strava is not complicated. You just have to go to “My team” from your profile panel. To do this, you need:
- Log into your Strava account through your web browser.
- Hover over your profile photo that can be seen at the top right of the screen. You will see a drop down menu.
- Touch “Settings.”
- On the left side of the screen, locate “My Gear” and tap on it.
- Under “My running shoes”, tap “Add running shoes”.
Running shoes menu
Under “Brand”, you can select the brand of your footwear. Touch a blank bar and you will see a list of existing brands. If your brand is not listed, you will need to contact Strava Support and ask them to include it.
As soon as you select a brand, you will be able to enter a model of your shoes. However, this “Model” section is not required.
“Nickname.” it is not mandatory either. This is where you will be able to personalize your shoes and make sure they are unique from others. As soon as your shoes get a nickname, it will be visible to your followers.
“Notes” allows you to add more information about running shoes. Its condition, color, size, even a little story about how you got them.
The “notifications” ensure that you stay informed about the distance traveled in the shoes. The longer it is, as I said before, the greater the risk of injury.
How can I add shoes from the mobile app on Strava?
Unfortunately the mobile app does not support adding shoes or gear at this time. You must log in to your web browser to add a new team. But, you can add the equipment that you have added in the past to your new tracks and activities.
How can I monitor the shoes from the mobile app on Strava?
You may not be able to add new shoes from your smartphone, but you can assign existing ones to your activities. Here’s how to do it:
- Install the Strava mobile app. Android and iOS users can do this.
- In the iOS app, click the profile button at the bottom.
- If you are an Android user, click on “More” and then tap on your profile name.
- As soon as you are in your profile, head over to “Team Selection” and click on it.
- All the shoes you have included will be visible on this list. Bicycles are not excluded. However, shoes and bikes will have different sections.
- When the race is over, you can instantly edit your activity through the app.
- Look for “Activities” at the top of “Team” in your profile menu.
- Find the most recent activity and click “Edit Activity”.
- Search for “Shoes” and choose the shoes you wore for your most recent run. Click “OK” and then “Update Activity”.
Final words: Guide: Adding Shoes in the Strava App
I hope you understand this article Guide: Adding Shoes in the Strava App, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.